This is a long-term contract position. Need to be available to work at least part-time from office in Burleson, Texas. Remote work possibility. Contract position for someone who can commit at least 30 hours a month. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THIS CRITERIA.
Cowtown Creative was established in 2007 and is proud to call Fort Worth home. We are strategy people and approach every project with an intense focus on client service, client goals, and collaboration. We are responsible for showing clients how their marketing dollars perform. All projects include measurable results that are actively monitored, and we our agility allows us to pivot quickly, making adjustments were needed for maximum conversions and campaign success.
Digital marketing strategists are responsible for initiating, driving and implementing marketing initiatives to accelerate lead generation while also improving brand presence and product adoption. They craft the overall strategy for both paid and unpaid marketing platforms to meet the business goals of the organization.
We are looking for someone who is innovative, tech-savvy, data-driven, and has significant experience in handling both paid and unpaid marketing platforms.
- Act as client and stakeholder key point of contact, while keeping Cowtown Creative managers apprised of project status, issues, and needs
- Adhere to established production schedule, scope of work, and budget expectations
- Manage client communications and expectations regarding recommendations, timelines, asset reviews and approvals
- Set targets and build strategies to help achieve them
- Create and test ad copy for max ROI
- Create branded marketing assets to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of the client’s overall strategic marketing plan
- Align and manage team talent resources for optimum efficiency and quality content creation
- Collaborate with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors, when necessary
- Define and report on client KPIs and offer recommendations on marketing tactics specific to client’s goals and current channel performance
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Advertising or related field (preferred)
- 7+ year track record of participating in successful campaigns
- 3+ years of campaign/project management experience
- Experience managing and directing simultaneous campaigns
- Very strong interpersonal communication skills
- Team player who is not afraid to speak up and contribute expertise
- Understanding of current marketing trends and best practices
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work quickly on deadline
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and independently
- Experience managing a brand across multiple channels
- Creative and strategic thinker and problem solver
- Experience creating and publishing marketing assets using common website and social media platforms and scheduling tools
This is a long-term contract position that pays hourly, commensurate with experience
Business hours are Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm. This position requires a commitment of at least 30 hours a month and that is expected to increase in the near future.