Web Design That Gets You Noticed
Modern marketing strategies rely on great web design. We like to call your website the “hub” of your brand: a place where you own the customer experience and want it to be the absolute best.
Cowtown Creative web design is different, because we start each project by learning about your business goals and your target audience. We’ll create fresh, engaging content that connects with visitors in a way that builds confidence in your company’s ability to deliver.
Our process is simple, yet scalable and customizable to meet your website functionality and user experience needs:
- Customized web design and navigation recommendations
- Fresh SEO content collaboration
- WordPress web design
- Customized integrations and launch
At the end of the project, we’ll provide your team with everything they need to maintain and update your easy-to-use website. Or, keep us as a website partner with a monthly maintenance service.
The best part? Cowtown Creative web design clients own their sites – no long-term, expensive contracts and no hard-coded sites that are difficult to change or maintain. You control your website, and we’ll show you how to make the most out of your custom-branded marketing “hub.”
Why WordPress Web Design?
“If having 30% of all websites on the web powered by WordPress wasn’t testimonial enough on top of all the other awesomeness, it also powers the websites of some of the world’s biggest brands, including TechCrunch, MTV, Sweden.se, Microsoft, Facebook News, and Vogue.” – The StartUp
We have our own personal reasons for loving and dedicating our allegiance to WordPress, including:
- Tons of functionality
- Lots of flexibility (themes, plugins, etc.)
- Easy to learn and use
- Search engine friendly
- Safe and secure
And, to help ensure all our clients get the most from their WordPress experience, including the highest level of protection, we only recommend and build sites on WP Engine or FlyWheel, the preferred hosting providers for WordPress managed sites. Benefits of using these providers include:
- Better out of the box performance. The latest and fastest technology, so you can deliver high performance digital experiences.
- Automatic updates and maintenance. Save time and keep your site secure with managed upgrades and backups.
- World-class WordPress experts. Their global support team of 250+ WordPress experts is available 24/7/365.